curved-dash-olds

Re[2]: curved dash

Subject: Re[2]: curved dash
From: Awentsbury@aol.com (Awentsbury@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 05:06:51 EDT
Sorry for the delay ,
My car also has the number 1311 on the front section of the crank case,
perhaps this was a casting number, some one will know about that.
Does your engine have cooling fins , these started sometime in  03.
does  the chassis of the car have  a hole for the chain to go  though or does
it have a U as on later frames, my mid 1903 has the  U.
The Schrebler Model R will fit all cars as you need to make a 90%  conector
with a flange on each end , I made mine out of a gas or water pipe bend  .
I saw a Holly at  last year but it was $ 400.00 and i did  not think it was
worth it at that price
Get your dad to come to hershey with us in October , we have about 3 spaces
left. * http://www.hershey2004.co.uk )

all the best ,
ian.