SimpleSevens reaches 100,000 visitors

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: SimpleSevens reaches 100,000 visitors
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:23:38 -0800 (PST)
With little fanfare over the weekend of November 1st and 2nd, hte SimpleSevens
visitor count notched up its 100,000th visitor.

Thank you for all the interest, help, support and information that has allowed
me to create this island of Lotus Seven related information on the internet. It
has been a pleasure and I look forward to adding to the site (as time allows!)
and watching the count continue to grow.

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org

///