SimpleSevens Update and info...

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net,
Subject: SimpleSevens Update and info...
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:17:56 -0800 (PST)
A few updates to keep you occupied for a few moments
this Holiday season...

Ray Cass provides pics and info on his Long Lost Seven
America, but he also sent along a batch of 'period
photos' of Sevens he shot in competition back in their
heyday, primarily on Midwest courses.

We've already connected one of the photos with the
car's current owner! Take a close look and see if you
can't spot a photo of your own car! If you do, let us
know and we'll get you a print, no charge!

Next up is S1 #777 Series 1 road car restored to
beautiful S2 spec... but why?

Then in the For Sale department, we hav an interesting
car - not a Seven but a contemporary competitor: a
Coldwell Mink. I know, not a Lotus Seven, but it's an
interesting story with good photos!

Then there's also Toby Griffiths' recently acquired
SB1269, originally with gullwing doors!!!

And lastly, don't forget -- voting for your favorite
50th Anniversary photo ends this month!

Links to all the above are shown on the home page:
http://www.simplesevens.org.

I'm also still working on my 50th Anniversary story,
but now, some of you have heard that I did manage to
acquire the 38 pound box of  Legend of the Lotus Seven
research material. This of course has side tracked me
a bit as I sort and review it... I do plan to get my
50th story up first, then will start presenting the
Legend material.

So, you can see I've done a bit, and still have plenty
to go -- Enjoy!

And Best Wishes for a safe aand happy Holiday Season
for all :-)

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org