SimpleSevens Update!!!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Update!!!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:01:28 -0700 (PDT)
Happy Warm Sunshine Cheers y'all! (yeah that sun
always make me just a little manic ya know, so, so
nice coming off a long winter's depression!)

Seriously though, not too terribly big an update, but
some very good info...

First, Hey Tom! -- There's a Seven America in Miami
you need to check out (or have you got over wanting a
little low-powered roadgoing Seven yet?!). It's Sandy
Leff's car, and worth a look as one of the few sub
$20k Sevens that pop up now and again. See
http://www.simplesevens.org/leff.htm (No, I do not
charge or receive comissions, but I do accept
donations of old parts and such when these things
sell.)

Second, remember the Failure survey? Well, a couple
three of you replied (okay more like 2 dozen) and the
results are in... the Seven is a Delicate car...
BUT... not as delicate as the outsourced parts!!! Read
up on it here:
http://www.simplesevens.org/failures.htm

And, anyone who hasn't weighed in on the subject,
you're skewing my report, so get on with it and send
me info on your failures -- tell me if they are in
race situations and/or what kind of mods you're
running so we keep it all in perspective.

Thirdly, get out there and enjoy your cars!!! Summer's
about here :-)))

Good Day, Sunshine!

John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org

PS. Lots more to come, beginning with a complete S4
rebuild report from Mal Hill -- He's provided many
pics and recontruction tips! Hey, It must be the year
of the S4 eh Jacques??!!)

OH, and PPS. Ed Scheid, please contact me - I have
info on the original SB1843 and would love to hear
from you before I tell the story - yes I'm asking
publicly this time...

///
///  chapman-era@autox.team.net mailing list
///