SimpleSevens Summer Update!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Summer Update!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 06:36:02 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings gents!

First off, my sincere condolances to our friends in
England for the terrible acts recently inflicted on
London. In a strange mix of emotions, my
congratulations as well for their selection by the
IOC, but also my concern for those who will be
displaced by the coming events...

So, that said, I do have a few updates to the site,
primarily cars and parts for sale in fact!

If you're in need of a very nice Series 1 road car,
there's one listed! Wanna go Vintage Racing? How about
Tom Yeager's proven S2? It's available as well,
offered by the fellow who bought it off Tom - at a
significant reduction in price I've heard ;-). Lastly,
there's a lovely 1963 S2 Cosworth road car,
resplendent in red with many original details and
accessories.

Check 'em out, and Happy Motoring!

Cheers,
John Donohoe