Re: Seven America Exhaust

To: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>, <lotus@se7ens.net>,
Subject: Re: Seven America Exhaust
From: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:43:15 -0800
on 12/28/01 1:40 PM, john donohoe at gt6driver@yahoo.com wrote:

> Greetings and Happy Holidays all...
>
> Having obtained the elusive one piece intake/exhaust
> manifold for my Seven America, I'm now searching for a
> "proper" looking 2 into 1 collector and muffler for
> the car.
>
> Can anyone out there provide me with a good photo of
> those parts or even suggest a source for them?

John,

I put a stock Seven muffler on my Eleven, which is also a stock Eleven
muffler, as far as I know.  Don't see many Elevens with mufflers these days.
I can take a photo, if necessary.  I forget where I bought it, but I suspect
someone from HLR got it for me in the UK.  Have you tried Dave Bean?

I had a local muffler shop make a collector for my Seven America.  I looked
awful, so I won't recommend them.

Brett Johnson

///
///  chapman-era@autox.team.net mailing list