SimpleSevens No 6 or Caterham? An Open Reply

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens No 6 or Caterham? An Open Reply
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:32:33 -0700 (PDT)
Please forgive me,

though I'd love to see Lotus 6 and Caterham photos
(please forward them by all means!), this is actually
an unfunded effort, and I am somewhat limited in spare
time and server space to maintain a larger collection,
and therefore must currently remain limited to The
Lotus Sevens, series 1 thru 4.

Should sufficient funding or server space become
available, I'd seriously consider quitting my "day
job" to put all my efforts into developing and
maintaining web sites for vintage sports cars of all
marques and years. Hmm that gives me an idea...

Thanks for your interest,

John Donohoe
Lotus Seven SB1135

http://im.yahoo.com/