Re: '62 Lotus Seven value?

To: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: '62 Lotus Seven value?
From: Keith Gustafson <gusmach@shore.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:12:33 -0400
It would depend on condition and equipment. It isn't a super seven.  That
would be more or less disk front brakes and ford power.  Seems nice ones go
in the high teens mid 20's. Rumor is an id plate alone is worth several
thousand USD [no car attached]. Does it run and drive? Has the chassis been
reinforced?

Keith