Re: Lotus 11 on eBay

To: Mike Causer <mikec@dial.drakken.com>
Subject: Re: Lotus 11 on eBay
From: Robert Allred <rallred@inconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:36:21 -0700
There seemed to be quite a bit of activity regarding Clark, and Chapman items on
e-bay recently, some interesting vintage Lotus & Grand Prix books selling for
$50 to $60.  Maybe the Clark autobiography was caught up in the frenzy, I paid
about $8 for mine, a year ago.

Robert
Collects Jim Clark & related Lotus stuff! - Got any to sell reasonably?