Y2K... Lotus Web Shop... Happy New Year!

To: Chapman Era <chapman-era@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Y2K... Lotus Web Shop... Happy New Year!
From: lotusf1@idt.net
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 00:15:28 -0500

Happy New Year!

After witnessing an unburning river in England on TV, I started surfin'
'round the Internet and found a quite unusual web site.

Apparently, there's a Lotus Web Shop on the Internet!

Looks like they really have their stuff together!!  They have a lot of
Lotus stuff for sale.  I sent them an e-mail and they said the site is
new and is Y2K compliant. They further stated that they will soon have a
lot more stuff online and that they will have credit card capability
within a few days/weeks.

They seemed like they might have a clue about Lotus and that
think-style.

They also said that they are running a contest.  All you have to do is
send an e-mail to the following address: mailto:sales@lotuswebshop.com
and that by so doing you would be eligible to win a Grand Prize.  The
prize is a real Lotus!

Not only that!

You also get a porcelain Lotus lapel pin!

This is much better than Publisher's Clearing House!!

You can get a glimpse of the prizes at this URL:
http://idt.net/~lotusf1/lotusforyou.htm

The usual disclaimers... I have no connection to these people, no reason
to spam, no connection whatsoever!

Chunky Chapman
Argentina