Lotus Links Directory

To: "Lotus Elan List" <lotuselan@onelist.com>, <lotus-cars@lists.best.com>,
Subject: Lotus Links Directory
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 15:43:08 -0500
All Lotus enthusiasts,

Jeff Cocking, who has given us the excellent Lotus Elan(rwd) site, has also
provided us with an outstanding Lotus links directory.  It is very complete
and very useful since it is separated into various categories by the
individual car model.  Jeff, by serving as the Lotus editor on the Netscape
sponsored "Open Directory Project", has given us another great tool for
enjoyment of our Lotus enthusiasm.   After you spend a few hours (days?)
exploring the Lotus section, check out the rest of the ODP.  They have as
their goal, producing the most comprehensive directory of the web and It's
looking good.

  http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Autos/Makers/Lotus/

Jeff has spent a tremendous amount of time for the benefit of all Lotus fans
. . . I'm going to express my thanks sincerely and often   .  .  .  I hope
every Lotus fan does the same!

Thanks Jeff,
Tony