Re: New guy...

To: "Joerger" <joerger@open.org>,
Subject: Re: New guy...
From: Rod Bean <rodbean@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 98 17:46:58 -0700

Hi Mark,

You didn't say what engine you're using.  Ah, but then I went to your
website (very nice ... both website and car).  I know the standard is a
1275 Sprite engine but I didn't know Delortos were used.  My Elans are
Weber-equipped and I know they're similar but I wouldn't presume to
advise.

Chapman-era is a great list for technical information and general moral
support if you like the earlier philosophy Lotuses as we do.
Unfortunately though, there isn't a lot of traffic.  I think the
lotus-cars list has more activity mostly because there are so many in the
computer/information technology business subscribed.  I suspect
chapman-era listers are not on-line as consistantly possibly because
they're under or in their cars a lot.  Anyway, we appreciate you and
you're beautiful Westfield.

Rod Bean
3 Elans
1 Europa TC (anyone with a Westfield Eleven want to make a deal?)