Europa TC for sale or trade

To: lotus-cars@lists.best.com, chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Europa TC for sale or trade
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 98 06:55:33 PST

     I have this 1972 Europa TC which has been very nicely restored.  It's
     quite a nice car (independent opinion available).  It's worth about
     11,000 USD.  It was professionally appraised for 12k before I got it.

     I haven't advertised it yet except for ReMarque one month.

     I want to end up with an Elan S1 or S2 of like value (to supplement
     the S1 I drive currently).

     I have one of each already but they will require quite a bit of work.
     The initial plan was to sell the Europa and use the money to operate
     on one the cars currently apart.  However, I don't have much time for
     extended projects, as enjoyable as they can be.

     So, if someone is selling a car similar to want I want and would
     rather have a Europa TC, that would possibly work out well for
     everybody.  I would then probably sell one of the non-running Elans.

     E-mail me at rodbean@ix.netcom.com or reply to this message, if this
     sounds interesting.

     Rod Bean