Re[2]: Seven Series 1 registry numbers

To: Ron Bennett <lotusf1@idt.net>, chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net, jww@aapi.co.uk,
Subject: Re[2]: Seven Series 1 registry numbers
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 98 07:16:49 PST

I forwarded this to chapman-era which is a small list dedicated to early
Lotuses.

Rod Bean

Subject: Re: Seven Series 1 registry numbers
Author:  Ron Bennett <lotusf1@idt.net> at CCGATE
Date:    7/1/98 4:20 AM

Try contacting John Watsonat:    jww@aapi.co.uk

NOTICE: LOTUS 7 OWNERS - Lotus Seven Club of Great Britain's Historian and
Archivist
is interested in hearing from current Lotus 7 owners regarding their "REGISTER
OF
LOTUS SEVEN CARS". This is a free service, but strictly on an exchange of
information
basis. They have all of the available Lotus Seven Factory Records on disk and
will
supply data on any car to the current owner, whether a member of their club or
not.
Contact John W. Watson for information and a questionnaire. E-mail-
mailto:jww@aapi.co.uk