RE: Shifting the bores on a Kent Ford block

To: "'sean murray'" <snmurray@iol.ie>
Subject: RE: Shifting the bores on a Kent Ford block
From: Dave Billings <dbilling@spry.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:41:19 -0700
Thanks to all for the responses.  I think I am going to leave the bores
centered as they are and just bore them out the additional amount to
accomodate the new pistons.  I have the wall thickness to safely work
with, so why muck with everything else by adding additional "X" factors.

Thanks again, as your comments were helpful in coming to a decision.

Dave