wrinkle finish paint

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: wrinkle finish paint
From: Keith Gustafson <gusmach@shore.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 18:18:55 -0400 (EDT)
does anyone have a source for orange wrinkle finish paint. I bought it for
the cam cover of my +2[ non big valve] 10+ years ago and now it's time again
and VHT no longer makes it. I thought Esprit se's used it but the dealer
gave me the number for red. I'm not that much of an originality nut[stop
laughing Foster] but I'd like to find this. I found one plkace that would
custom mix me a quart but it was ~$120 so I passed. Any ideas?