FW: Re: Toyota Gearbox fo Elan

To: chapman-era
Subject: FW: Re: Toyota Gearbox fo Elan
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 18:04:10 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["Erik Berg"
<Erik_Berg@qmail4.nba.TRW.COM>]]

     Date: 10 Apr 1997 18:53:05 -0700
     From: "Erik Berg" <Erik_Berg@qmail4.nba.TRW.COM>
     Subject: Re: Toyota Gearbox fo Elan

Well I've been trying to respond to this message, but our email problems here
at TRW seem to be getting worse and worse all the time.  I'm going to try again
and keep my fingers crossed........

Yeah Phillip, I think you've got the early T50.... apparently the ones before
about '80 used the shorter tail housing.  More comments to come, when I can
find some more time.

Bob Wells, let me know if you get this message correctly, i.e. without the text
being converted to an attachment <groan>.  I tried something new and
different this time.

Regards,
erik.berg@trw.com