Gear lever knob

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Gear lever knob
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 14:02:19 -0800
Has anyone got an old gear lever knob for the 5-speed Rover SD1?  I
need the logo top part that shows the gear change pattern as I
getting a black ebony one made by local wood turner.  If you know of
any US car that has the SD1  pattern I would like to hear.  All I
have to do is cut the top off and fix to my new one.

Incidentally the pattern is as below

                      Reverse         First       Third      Fifth
                                               Neutral
                                         Second   Fourth

Regards
Barrie