Fuel Injection Parts

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Injection Parts
From: "Don S" <goldtr8@nconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:34:56 -0600
I am selling a complete ROVER v8 fuel injection system that is new.  It was
removed from my crated 5.0L V8.  Pictures of that parts are attached.  I
need help in pricing these pieces and if you have an offer let me know.

Don

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-001s.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-004s.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-005s.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-007s.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-008s.jpg]

///
///