Re: Help With PCV setup for Rover V8

To: "David Kernberger" <dkern@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: Help With PCV setup for Rover V8
From: "bown" <bown@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 21:50:42 -0700
That is a good explaination of the operation of the PCV.  Thanks Dave. In my
experience the PCV is all to often overlooked as a source of engine
performance trouble.  Sometimes they stick open, and sometimes they stick
closed, and sometimes they stick somewhere in between.  Routine cleaning or
replacement is a good idea.
Regards,
Jim B.