Re: 4.0 mains size?

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: 4.0 mains size?
From: jan <ben@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 13:20:53 -0500
thanks! got the info.
I will be getting a 4.0 block then.. leaves me with 2 machined cranks: 1 300 and
a 4.4 leyland.. also a complete 4bbl olds (some machine work done - hey.. didn't
somebody here already "buy" it from me for a diesel project? ) and a 3.5 post-84
block.. anybody?
I think Ebay is the answer for these parts..
again, Happy New year.. we're supposed to get dumped 12-18" of snow by
tomorrow.. Yeee-ha!  :)