Re: T-5 to Rover

To: jrushing@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: T-5 to Rover
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 19:42:24 -0500
Joe-

You need a Buick or Olds 215 4 speed or combo 3/4-speed bell housing. You will
need a spacer either between the tranny & bell housing or between the engine
block & bell housing 3/8" thick to compensate for the longer Rover crank.

Alternately, you can shorten the T-5 input shaft. I made a spacer from aluminum
between the block & bell housing, with longer locating dowels.

Lots of us use VDO gauges. I especially like the electric programmable speedo.

Jim Stuart