Re: intro

To: jon <jonaxt@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: intro
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:22:40 -0500
Interested in the efi.

Don't try to build a big 215, too expensive. Cheap is a Buick 300, nice is a
big Rover, 4.2 or 4.6. Early front covers work on the 4.2, as do all the
other 215 parts. Same for the 4.6, but I don't know about the front cover.
Trans or bell housing needs a 3/8" spacer with the Rover engine.

Jim Stuart