1962 Buick Grill Assemblefor Sale

To: "buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1962 Buick Grill Assemblefor Sale
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 17:56:03 -0600
I have a 1962 Buick Special grill assembley for sale that is in
excellent condition.  This includes the center portion, the portions
around both headlights and the Buick medalian.  I had listed it on eBay
with a $100 researve that was not met.  I'm willing to listen to any
reasonable offers since I don't need it.  Below is a link to the closed
auction since it shows some good pictures of the grill as well as a
further description.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=509426875&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=976036882&indexURL=0&rd=1

Thanks.

Kevin Brown