Re: Torque values

To: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Torque values
From: Al Carlson <acarlson3@home.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 12:16:11 -0500
>From my spare 61 Olds F85 service manual

"Note: for bolts going into aluminium some use PN 980131 lubricant, some oil
and some
sealant. consult text."
These is only mention in text to use one drop of oil for spark plug threads

See answers below in your text

Also have 62 service manual which I did not check for values but assume that
all 3 years
should have same torque values.

Regards Al