Q: Waterpump pulley for early Rover V8

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Q: Waterpump pulley for early Rover V8
From: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:13:49 +1200
Oops to my previous attempt at "posting" & just sending the word 'get'!. My
query  about the pulley is has
anyone every dressed up the pump as used on an early Rover (short-length
pump). I'm considering using one of those nice billet alloy one-piece Chev
items, single 'vee. I know the mount flange (from a Chev waterpump) will
need to be pressed on so the pulley can be mounted. Perhaps i could make a
mount. I believe the shafts have the same 5/8" dia. The alloy pulley dia is

about 10mm smaller than the Rover steal one so waterflow shouldn't be a
problem. Any info appreciated. Pete, New Zealand