RE: Crankshaft Pulley Removal

To: "'Glen Wilson'" <rstca@hemmings.com>,
Subject: RE: Crankshaft Pulley Removal
From: "Bown" <Bown@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 21:02:30 -0700
 It is not necessary to block the engine from turning when using an air
operated impact wrench.  It will spin it right out.  They are relatively
cheap.  Of course you need a compressor.  Or if you don't have a compressor
you can get a fairly inexpensive storage tank and fill it at a gas (petrol)
station.  The tank should have enough air for one bolt.
Jim