RE: Strokers, etc.

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Strokers, etc.
From: "Jones, Daniel C" <Daniel.Jones@MW.Boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:41:03 -0500
Does anyone know what a set of excellent condition Olds turbo 215
exhaust manifolds are worth?  I just scored a set for a friend and am
wondering how good a deal I made.  I assume these are fairly rare.

Saw a neat Buick 215 powered Corvair last weekend.  A very professional
installation with modern air conditioning.  The engine is mounted backwards
(requires a reverse rotation cam and distributor gear) and mated to the
original 2 speed automatic.  Looks factory (better really) except for the
large
nitrous bottle.

Dan Jones