Re: Slushmatic's and a 5-speed alternative?

To: Greg Gall <greg.gall@iname.com>
Subject: Re: Slushmatic's and a 5-speed alternative?
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:53:47 -0500

Greg-

I believe that Transdap stopped producing parts for the 215 several
years ago. They have also changed the name to TB something. I don't know
if the two events are related in any way.

Dan @ D & D Fabrications has made adapters for several years, mating the
215 to various GM automatics. I'm sure he can help you & offer some
advice on tranny choices as well. Dan is a former GM driveline engineer
who has been swapping & hopping up 215's since they were first produced.
Just about anything that works on a 215, works on a Rover. Because so
many of us have been buting parts from Dan for MGBV8 swaps, he has
finally built a MGB mockup to check fit & develop some new parts for our
use.

Contact D & D @ 810 798 2491   9-5 weekdays. or snail-mail  8005 Tiffany

Almonmt, Mi  48003

Still haven't been able to talk Dan into the computer age.

No financial interest, etc, just a long time satisfied customer.

Jim Stuart