alloy in 32 chevy

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: alloy in 32 chevy
From: "Dave Robertson" <Dave@ghboats.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 19:28:18 -0700
Hoydy everyone

I stumbled on this network  after a lot of searching...I knew there
was information about this engine and am glad to find it.

I am building a 32 chev street rod and have a built 215 for power. it
has the 300 crank and the block is sleeved and bored to result in
305 cu.in. The engine is backed with a saginaw 4 speed with ford
9" rear and mustnag front suspension. The engine should be ready
to fire up for the first time in about 3 weeks. I think this car should
go fairly quick..

So where can I find a nice set of shiny aluminum valve covers that
won't cost me more than the rest of the engine???

Dave Robertson