Re: Hot Rod article on 215/3.5 litre is Done

To: <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hot Rod article on 215/3.5 litre is Done
From: "OP" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 05:19:22 -0700
Hi again,

I went ahead and put two pictures of my 64 TR4 on the website. These
pictures were taken a few weeks after I got it, Ihave since put a
frontvalance onand changed the wheels with TR6 rims with 205 60 15. This
looks real aggresive with out looking non stock. I love my car so much I
had to share with everyone :)
----------
> From: OP <oliverp@gte.net>
> To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
> Subject: Hot Rod article on 215/3.5 litre is Done
> Date: Tuesday, September 08, 1998 11:22 PM
>
> I know many of you were wanting to get this, but I seriously under
> estimated the difficulty in converting this 38 year old mag into a
readable
> pdf file, I had OCR the text, thatwas a bitch all by itself. I had a lot
of
> problemsbecause the pages are quite yellowed, but after a week of work
I'm
> very happy with the results.
>
> I hope you guys like this, all I ask is some feedback on what you think
> about the article, as well as how the layout looks. this was my first
time
> making a article like this.
>
> Due to the size (1.35meg) I will not e-mail it unless you are unable to
D/L

http://www.download.com/cgi-bin/dl?15088-ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrob