New Member

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Member
From: SEEverist@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:05:07 EDT
I just found out about this list through the rec.autos.rod-n-custom newsgroup.
I'm a fan of Buicks (currently have a '71 GS 455).  My first introduction to
Buicks was through my mothers first car (she owns to this day).  It's a '62
Skylark convertible.  It has the 215 with the Rochestor 4-jet carb, a 4 speed,
power steering, and bucket seats.  It's white with a black top and a red
interior.

The majority of this car is original except for one door skin and some
carpeting.  The engine was recently rebuilt (but it appears the rebuilder used
a lower compression piston than the original high compression it came with).
The car has about 80,000 miles on it, 40,000 of which have came since it was
bought by my mother in 1964.  About 10,000 of which I put on from the time I
was 16 until I was about 20.

Steve
http://members.aol.com/seeverist/GS.html