Re: anybody home? - Reply

To: Greg Williams <Greg_Williams@cayennesoft.com>
Subject: Re: anybody home? - Reply
From: Jan Ben <ben@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:27:51 -0400
Greg Williams wrote:

>      Hi Corky
>      He was talking about Jan's source for the Chevy Stainless valves
>      for $2 each.  Is that right Jan?
>
>      Greg

  My secret source.. :)
It's a manufacturer (PEP), and you have to have an acct, buy $100 or
more, and convince them you're a shop.   I bought the bronze guides for
the Olds (about $50) and teh Alfa, as well as some springs, valves and
tools.   They can also get the tru-roller timing chain (same price as
Jegs or Summit, but it'll take you 1/2-way to the minimum order.)

Jan (aka RPM automotive as far as PEP is concerned :)
If you guys giv eme a wish list, I'll get the parts for you - it'll help
my reputation as a head shop :).

I am otta here - Bertha is near and the surf is up!  eeehhh-ha!
Tomorrow they're calling for 30-40kts, 15ft  swells.   If something
happens to me, take good care of my rover junk, OK?