Re: [British-cars] Auto Transport Recommendations

To: bill_beecher@flash.net
Subject: Re: [British-cars] Auto Transport Recommendations
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtalmadge@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 10:48:36 -0600
Personally I've used 4 methods;

1961 Elva Courier came over using http://www.horselesscarriage.com/  Very
professional and you get a little car show when he unloads. The most
expensive.

2007 Audi A3  Hot shotted over on a open truck.  There was a big fire in
Mexico and during a rain storm and got the car all dirty, but he again was
very professional.

1965 Lotus Elan (non runner) Brought over via the company supplied moving
service, using a car hauler and then a tow truck.  Car had greasy hand
printers all over it but other wise okay.

1965 Lotus Elan (not the same car as above) Drove it myself from North
Carolina to Texas.  Highly recomended and also the cheapest method.

Fred