Re: [British-cars] Clutch cross-reference needed

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [British-cars] Clutch cross-reference needed
From: Mark Mason <mason@postdiluvian.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 00:16:23 -0400
Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com> wrote:

> > Any chance someone has a book that lists cluthes by dimension which
> > will tell me what other applications might be appropriate?
>
> Sorry, I don't.  But have you considered just having your old plate
> rebuilt?  My local FLAPS can send out almost anything as long as the
> hub is in good condition.

The clutch has been used, ground, bent, banged, warped, hacked, and
carefully relined.  I'm sure it can be fixed, but it seems like there
must be a close match that will be easier to use.
British-cars@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive