[British-cars] Seeking a car cover recommendation

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: [British-cars] Seeking a car cover recommendation
From: <bill_beecher@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:43:55 -0700
I am looking for a new car cover for the TR3 this winter that will do a good
job of blocking dampness and dust.  My car sits in a barn and therefore is
not subjected to harsh weather conditions except the magpies and the
occasional roof leak

Moss lists five(5) different covers in their catalog, I am thinking maybe
the Mosom Plus(?), there are a zillion listing on eBay, what is the favorite
for indoor storage under dusty conditions and sometimes a leaky roof?

TIA,
Bill
British-cars@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html