Re: [British-cars] Need help with Triumph TR6

To: "'Mark & Connie Budman'" <budman@generation.net>,
Subject: Re: [British-cars] Need help with Triumph TR6
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:03:05 -0700
> If I have the lights engaged, they get slightly brighter
> (hardly noticeable) when flashing, but do not turn off. Is this by design
> or have I wired it incorrectly

I'm afraid you have it wired incorrectly.  The bulbs have two filaments; the
low power/brightness filament should be wired for tail/marker lights and the
high power/brightness filament should be wired for turn signals.  Sounds
like you have the filaments wired backwards.

Shouldn't be too hard to correct, though, just swap the wires at each bulb
holder.

Randall
British-cars@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html