[British-cars] Girling Brake Reservoir Diaphrams

To: "BC" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: [British-cars] Girling Brake Reservoir Diaphrams
From: "All" <csx2282@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 09:24:46 -0700
I'm planning on bleeding my brake and clutch hydraulics soon and while I'm at
it I would like to install some of those bellows shaped brake reservoir
diaphragms.  I've also heard them referred to as moisture barriers.  I've
called a couple of suppliers and neither had them.  One, Dave Bean
Engineering, said they have been on back order for six months.  Anyone know of
a supplier that might have them in stock?

Thanks,

Roland