Let it snow

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Let it snow
From: "mjb" <british-cars-forum@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 00:19:44 -0700 (MST)
Re: Let it snow
Gee, a quick reply to my own post.  What I was working on is getting messages
that are posted to the british-car forum at http://www.team.net/the-local sent
work, perhaps before Christmas I'll have it set up so that emails sent to the
list show up on the forum.  We shall see. (:biggrin:)

But what I really wanted to share was a humorous sight.  Shortly after I sent
the first posting, I run upstairs to refresh my beverage.  Look out the window
and it is still snowing.  And the neighbor across the street, a somewhat portly
man, shall we say,  is out in front of his house in slippers and sweats
throwing what appears to be a rolled up newspaper at his Direct TV dish.  He
misses way more often than he hits but never really falls down in the snow.  I
guess reception suffers if the little dish loads up with snow.  Hopefully he'll
be able to finish watching whatever show he was tuning in.

mjb.

----

Reply Link:
<http://www.team.net/the-local/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=8&comments_reply_threadId=83&comments_parentId=82&post_reply=1#form>