Still for Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Still for Sale
From: quality1@i-plus.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:10:28 -0500 (EST)
I am still interested in selling my Morgan 4/4. It is a 1965 Morgan 4/4
Competition Series V. Everything from the ground up restored or
rebuilt.With the exception of re-chroming the bumpers and luggage rack.I
do have a new top,which is not installed.I also have the side curtains
which have not been fitted to the car.Everything else has been done.The
reason for selling is due to my health and that I have lost interest in
it.I was asking $27,000.00 for it, but if you are truly interested in
buying it, I will drop the price....you just need to talk to me.Thanks!!
Charlton Cromer
abadoutlaw@yahoo.com
(540) 382-1328
(540)357-0014