Re: Back for a visit - newer fun cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back for a visit - newer fun cars
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:21:59 -0700
Phil Bates wrote:
> I almost feel bad chiming in on this one.  I too bought a newer car.

Golly!  It seems like everyone has purchased a new to them car except
me.  I still have the same two cars I had when the British car email
list was first formed.  I must be $$ deficient or just too set in my
ways to want to deal with new fangled things like roll up windows.

Of course if someone would like to donate an XK120C, a Morgan, a Singer
or side screen big Healey I would not turn one down.  Of course a big
Riley drophead would also be nice.

TeriAnn
1960 Land Rover, owned since 1978
1961 Triumph, owned since 1986 (the new car)