Re: Back for a visit

To: "T. J. Higgins" <tjhiggin@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: Back for a visit
From: csx2282@sonic.net
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:15:16 -0700 (PDT)
Don't feel too alone, T.J.  I bought a new Miata last year, for ME!  Kinda
nice to have an A/C, a heater that actually works, a stereo for the
classical music I like listening to and even a rear window defogger for
those cold damp days.  And it's pretty damned good on twisty mountain
roads too.

I save my snake for clear, dry daylight driving.

Roland