Triumph Motorcycle show, Spring Grove PA & remainder

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Motorcycle show, Spring Grove PA & remainder
From: Pete Groh <keyguy4@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 15:18:58 -0700 (PDT)
I plan on going to the Triumph Motorcycle show on Saturday. I found out
about the show when I went to anther show in York PA. Here is some
information on the show, times, events etc; also some of our members
enjoyed the show put on by the MG club. Here is the informaton on that
show. If anyone wants to join me, plan on going up on Saturday, no set
time.

PS, Biff's friend Jerry still has his 500cc Motorcyle for sale. I plan
on passing out a fly at the show. However, Jeff is now in AL.
> From: "Biff" <biffjones@erols.com>
> Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 18:13:32 -0500
> Subject: [CAAHC] '69 Triumph Motorcycle
It's a 1969 Triumph T-100-C, 500cc twin.

***************
On cost for the Triumph show this weekend, see this information from
Chuck.

--- Chuck Bent <Rockcrb@comcast.net> wrote:
> Pete,
> Come on down for the day or weekend.  Weekend is $45
> @ gate for 2 including
> $10 worth of food coupons.  A day is usually $20 but
> no food tickets.  All
> details & map at http://www.TriumphComeHome.com.
> Chuck

http://www.triumphcomehome.com/
June 10th, 11th & 12th, 2005
Our 2005 Rally is June 10th, 11th & 12th. Don't forget to pre-register!
*Friday - swap meet and vendor setup
"SHARE THE FUN, BRING A FRIEND"
       Auto Jumble
       People's Bike Show
       Lucas Ride
       Demo Bike Rides
       Technical Workshop
       Motorcycle Games
       Triumph Concours d'Elegance Bike Show
       Restauraunt on Grounds - great food!
***********
British Invade Gettysburg
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Directions: Gettysburg Outlet Village- Pa. Route 97
Entry fee: $7.00 before June 27, $10.00 after
Contact: Ralph Ericksen<Ralph_eriksen@yahoo.com>
Tel: 717-979-9242
Gettysburg, PA
July 10, 2005