71 E Type jag for sale.

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: 71 E Type jag for sale.
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:05:54 -0400
A friend wants to sell his 4.2l 6cyl fixed head XKE.  It has AC.  The last
time it ran was probably 1990 or so.  It has a little body rot but, if I
remember correctly, it was not extensive.   When I took care of the car for
him in the late 1970s, it was a good running car and always started.  He had
hoped to restore it but was never able to.  If anyone is interested, they
can e-mail me off list and I'll give you his home phone.  He wants $12,000
for the car.  If anyone who is on a jag list wants to post this message
there, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ron L