Re: VA Saloon

To: "British-cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VA Saloon
From: "Bob Nogueira" <nogera@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:55:19 -0500
Interesting story regarding driving in England.
After my first tour of England I returned home and in my mind when I thought
of driving in England I always had a vision of roof tops, trees .
On the second trip I realized why I had that view of England, as I was
driving I would keep looking up and to the right to check the rear view
mirror. Of course the mirror was on the left and what I saw was roof tops
and trees out the side window.
Bob  Nogueira