Re: Cortina parts

To: Mark Mason <mason@postdiluvian.org>, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cortina parts
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:54:05 -0600
Mark,

I think someone suggested Dave Bean as good supplier of Ford parts well he
is also great for Lotus parts as well.  You might want to check out
lotuselan.net and join our mailing list, but I'll pass your request on to
see if someone has some parts they would be willing to sell you.

And if you want even more complications and you are willing to go beyond
the  Lotus Twin Cam....start thinking about Cosworth BDA!  200hp would give
+8 Morgans a run I would think.