Morris Van Rear Doors Wanted in USA

To: UK LCV Reg <LCVREG@aol.com>, MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com
Subject: Morris Van Rear Doors Wanted in USA
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 10:00:03 -0700
OOPS!!!

I forgot Joe's email address - <joecurto@aol.com>,
Morris fans:

This just in from Doug Pulver of the San Diego MG Club:

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA

Gentlemen,
Last week I sent this Email and actually got NO response, I am amazed so I
can only assume that it was not received so here it is again

I am looking for some rear doors for a Morris commercial Van with the large
windows, I need a left rear but will take a pair, they must be in very nice
shape, no dents or rot. Please contact me off list if you know of any. I am
in USA but will have shipped from overseas."

Joe Curto <joecurto@aol.com>,
Systems Engineering & Management Co. (SEMCO)
1430 Vantage Court
Vista, CA 92081
760-727-7800
760-727-5200 (FAX)