Re: The Lucas Song

Subject: Re: The Lucas Song
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:40:54 -0000
An admirable rendering. Mr. Freibusch. Methinks Master Shaykespeare would be
proud of you.
Those of us indigenous to the Homeland of Lucas have been following the
progress (or should one say lack of it?) of a certain vehicle that we
understand was placed with some precision on the planet Mars with a view to
a little exploration? It would appear said vehicle has broken down and
refuses to respond to commands from Mother Earth. Our own little 'Beagle'
that also piggy-backed a ride to Mars (arriving a week or so before yours)
landed upside down and also won't work. We're not sure what electrics were
on the US vehicle (possibly Lucas?) though the gyros on 'Beagle' were
allegedly made by Motorola.
Perhaps it would have been better all round if the specifiers had chosen
products from Nippon-Denso?

Jonmac

"In the Shadow of my Father" aka "Life at Triumph"
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook

---