RE: mgb steering

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: mgb steering
From: rfl <rfl@yerkes.uchicago.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:17:42 -0500
Randall,

I'm talking about the inner ball joints connected to the tie
rods between the tie rod and the rack. NOT the tie rod
ends.

Using the same page at Moss, it would be the pieces in the #3 Tie
Rod Ass'y kit. Unfortunately that's Not Available.

I figure this is what I need because wiggling the wheel while
the car is jacked up I can feel and see a looseness inside
the rack housing, probably where the tie rod connects to the
rack (via the ball joint). The other wheel does not have any
slop in it.

Bob