Re: measuring piston rise

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: measuring piston rise
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:34:27 -0700
Larry,

It appears that you may be using the carb way outside of its design
limits. Eg. carb too small for the amount of air that you are trying to
put through it. A larger carb might put things back in a workable range.

I think that I mentioned before that my efforts to use a SU on a
supercharged engine led to using a Holley carb instead. In fact it was a
Holley progressive two barrel with the secondary set very rich. It was
much easier to set up correctly than the SU.

Dave Russell